1.03.2014

{PROJECT LIFE 2014 & A FREEBIE}

Guess what guys, only 6 more weeks of pages left and I'll be all caught up and FINISHED for 2013!! I'll be posting pages of all the catching up I did over the next couple of weeks.

But for today…I've got a new freebie for you! There has been a lot of interest in new 2014 Calendar Cards, so here you are my friends!


I hope you like them! If you need a refresher course on how to recolor these cute little things, check out THIS POST from last year.

Also, don't forget to check out the new SAGE COLLECTION, definitely my favorite to date! And not only have I created filler cards, papers, and journal cards, this year I've decided to add some extras to coordinate with each collection! You know, ribbons, word bits, word art, washi tape…all the things you need to take your Project Life layouts to the next level!










3 comments:

  1. Leslie, thanks so much for the cute freebies. You are amazing. We loved getting you darling Christmas card in the mail. Such a cute family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the great calendar cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of the downloads are working. I realize this is an old post. Are they still available?

    ReplyDelete